يـتـسلّـلُ الـهـمُّ إلى وجـوهِ الأطـفـالِ فـي بـلادي بـاكـراً، فـيُـمْـسُـوا مِـرآةً صـادقـةً لأوطـانـِهـم…
About Ibrahim al-Assil إبـراهـيـم الأصـيـل
- أسـعى لمجتمع فيه مساحة حُـــرّة لأفـكـاري ولأفـكـار مــن أخـالـفـهـم الــرّأي.
- Follow Madina Blog مـدوّنـة مَـــدِيـــنَـــة on WordPress.com
ابحث في المدينة Search
أرشيف المدينة Archive
- I work for a society where there is an equal space for my thoughts.. and for those who disagree with me..
Ibrahim al-Assil is a Syrian political analyst and civil society activist who serves as a resident fellow at the Middle East Institute. He is also a director at the Orient Research Center-DC Office. His work focuses on the Syrian conflict with an emphasis on different aspects of security, civil society, political Islam, and political economy. Al-Assil is the president and a co-founder of the Syrian Nonviolence Movement, an NGO formed in 2011 to promote peaceful struggle and civil resistance as a way to achieve social, cultural, and political change in Syrian government and
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
- Turkish Military Returns Fire on Kurdish YPG in Syria's Afrin mobile.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/0… 1 hour ago
- U.S. Taxpayers Are Helping Bashar Al-Assad in a Strategic City foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/22/u-s… 3 days ago
- This is heartbreaking and horrifying. Kidnapped muslim teen found dead in Fairfax County nbcwashington.com/news/local/Fai… 1 week ago
- Iran launched several missiles into Syria today, targeting IS "in retaliation for the attacks in Tehran on June 7th" google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.… 1 week ago
- Well, there are many other dictators, but these are certainly the worst of the worst. https://t.co/3shPWepHLd 1 week ago
- 67,554 hits