يـتـسلّـلُ الـهـمُّ إلى وجـوهِ الأطـفـالِ فـي بـلادي بـاكـراً، فـيُـمْـسُـوا مِـرآةً صـادقـةً لأوطـانـِهـم…
About Ibrahim al-Assil إبـراهـيـم الأصـيـل
- أسـعى لمجتمع فيه مساحة حُـــرّة لأفـكـاري ولأفـكـار مــن أخـالـفـهـم الــرّأي.
- Follow Madina Blog مـدوّنـة مَـــدِيـــنَـــة on WordPress.com
ابحث في المدينة Search
أرشيف المدينة Archive
- I work for a society where there is an equal space for my thoughts.. and for those who disagree with me..
Ibrahim al-Assil is a Syrian political analyst and civil society activist who serves as a resident fellow at the Middle East Institute. He is also a director at the Orient Research Center-DC Office. His work focuses on the Syrian conflict with an emphasis on different aspects of security, civil society, political Islam, and political economy. Al-Assil is the president and a co-founder of the Syrian Nonviolence Movement, an NGO formed in 2011 to promote peaceful struggle and civil resistance as a way to achieve social, cultural, and political change in Syrian government and
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
- RT @omi_dmd: Revealed: Britain’s former Syria ambassador quietly taking a job with dictator’s father-in-law telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/2… via @te… 2 days ago
- Prince Khaled bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s new ambassador to the US, a younger brother to Deputy Crown Prince (MBS) english.alarabiya.net/en/features/20… 2 days ago
- How does #Iran's presidential election work? via @MiddleEastInst https://t.co/I0IGSn7OEz 4 days ago
- RT @rmslim: #Syria mei.edu/events/syrian-… 4 days ago
- Syria's first responder @RaedAlSaleh3 (head of the @SyriaCivilDef) is on TIME's list of world's most influential pp… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- 67,033 hits